Mostly girls are crazy for unique and beautiful mehndi designs for Eid and also wish to get dark colour after drying. Be careful when planning to wear mehndi on your hands because nowadays some cone mehndi contains harmful chemicals are common in markets, by using them you will get darker shade in few minutes but it leaves side effects on your skin like eczema and skin cancer. Try to use pure mehndi free from harmful chemicals and do not worry about the darker colour here we give you 5 best tips to get dark shade:
- Make syrup of lemon juice with sugar and apply it on dried mehndi.
- Apply clove oil on dried mehndi or take steam (bhaap) of clove by heating them over a tawaa.
- Using of vicks or any balm on dried mehndi gives you really amazing result, you would definitely try again.
- Do not use hair dryer or do not wash your hands by soap to remove your mehndi. It’s better to scrub your hands instead of wash.
- Do not wax or shave your hands after mehndi application or do not use bleach.