Make up of an eastern trendy woman cannot complete without kajal.
But kajal can’t stay long if it’s not applied properly or on oily skin. Its necessary to buy water proof products to get a flawless neat look.
Here are some very simple tips to prevent kohl from smudging:
1. Wash your face, dry it before applying kajal.
2. You can also rub ice cube or pat your ice with cotton dip in cold water. This will
close the pore and your sweating will be locked under eye area.
3. Apply foundation or compact powder over eye area accordingly your skin to absorb moisture.
4. Use brush to apply kajal over lid or under eye
5. Use mascara on lashes this will helps stop smudging kohl
6. Do not touch and rub your eyes.