When going for a party, or to attend a wedding ceremony, women going to office or on work, spend time to apply makeup on her face but usually it comes to see that after few hours makeup lost its freshness and face become more oily or greasy. Mostly girls reapply lipstick after every few hours specially in an occasion where camera focus them, even they hesitate to have a cup of coffee with loved ones as only reason to smudging lipstick.
Here we are telling you some tricks to keep your lipstick fresh and last longer:
- First slightly rub your lips with a soft toothbrush to remove dead skin on it.
- Apply a lip balm to moisturize your lips and to keep away from cracks and dryness.
- Now apply a foundation and blend it well. It creates a smooth surface on lips and help for lipsticks to high saturated.
- Draw outline with lip pencil, start from Cupid’s bow of the upper lip. Choose light colour of pencil for out line so that your lips will not look weird. You can also fill entire lips with this colour.
- After draw outline, its time to apply your favorite lipstick shade. Creamy or matte lipstick shades remains long lasting while shimmer and gloss has shortened life on your lips.
- Now place a tissue paper on your lips to blot your lipstick and press colour. Tissue paper will also helpful to remove excess oil on your lips. Apply lipstick again.
- If you want to add a touch of gloss, use it only on centre of lower lip. Now you can keep your lipsticks fresh and last longer.