For Shiny and Healthy Hair
- For keep your hair shiny and healthy, use coconut water after shampoo your hair.
- To get rid of dryness in your hair, Mix 4 tbsp of yogurt, 2 tbsp of henna and 1 tbsp of coconut or olive oil. Apply this mixture on roots to tips then wash your hair after 20 minutes. Try this method 2 to 3 times in a week.
- Massage your hair with little amount of mayonnaise, they will become more shine.
- To make your hair shiny, do massage with half cup of honey with 2 tbsp olive oil then wash with water.
- Hair needs protein too much for its shine. Egg and yogurt is good source of protein. Mix an egg yolk with half cup of yogurt and apply on your hair from roots to tips. After 20 minutes wash your hair. This will make your hair soft and shiny.
Hair Fall Solution:
- Mix 1 tbsp lemon juice with an egg. Massage your hair with this mixture then wash your hair with shampoo after an hour. It makes your hair strong.
- Mix lemon juice with olive oil or mustard oil and massage your hair at night. Wash your hair in morning. It will protect you by hair fall.
- Take 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp honey and 1 tsp cinnamon powder, mix all of them well and apply it on your hair. After few days your hair will become shiny and stronger.
- Coconut milk is also useful for hair fall solution. Grind the fresh coconut and squeeze it to get milk, massage on the scalp to reduce hair fall.
- Another useful mixture to stop hair fall is Henna 1 cup, egg white and ½ cup curd. Mix them well and apply for 20-30 minutes then wash with water.
- Try to do some warm oil massage. This will very helpful to your hair growth. You can use jojoba or mustard oil regularly for hair volume boost.
- Use garlic or onion juice on the scalp. This is very effective remedy for hair growth.
- Take 3-4 potatoes, grind them and squeeze to get juice. Add one egg yolk and 1 tbsp honey. Apply this mask on scalp for 30 minutes. Wash with fresh water.
- Amla, reetha and sikakai are always the best home remedy for beautiful black long hair.
General Useful tips for all types of hair
- Use good quality of hair brush or comb.
- Use foods which include proteins like Fish, egg, yogurt etc and most important thing is to drink water properly.
- Avoid to applying chemicals like bleach cream on your hair.
- Massage daily with mustard oil or coconut oil.
- Avoid regular use of hair dryer or hair straighter.
- Trim your hair regular to get rid of split end.
- Use natural/organic shampoo of good quality.
- Avoid to going in the direct sun. Cover your head while going outside.
- Don’t take stress on your mind; this may cause a major reason to your hair fall.
- Avoid combing into wet hairs.
- Hormones disorder is also a main reason of hair fall or dull hair. Consult your dermatologist or physician for it.