Every woman in the world loves to have her favourite jewellery forever and want to wear it again according to her mood. Some kind of jewellery lost it shine soon while other takes a time. This is necessary to clean your jewellery by time to time, so that it will keep shining.
Here we are sharing some useful tips to clean your jewellery and these easy tips really work, must try to protect your jewellery to becoming dull.
- Artificial Jewellery: Take an old toothbrush and some toothpaste; carefully rub your jewellery with the help of brush and toothpaste. Then rinse with water.
- Golden Jewellery: Add some turmeric powder and some washing powder in to boil water, and then soak your jewellery in it for about 15 minutes. Take out from water and slightly clean with toothbrush then again wash with clean water.
- Silver Jewellery: Take 1/4 cup of Baking soda and 2 tbsp water. Make thick paste, apply with sponge on jewellery and gently rub, rinse with water. Avoid this tip on jewellery containing gems and stones it will lost their shine.
- Pearl or Diamond Jewellery: Add few drops of liquid hand-wash or any bath soap in warm water, soak jewellery in it for about 15 minutes, gently rub with sponge and rinse with plain water. Remember, do not use any harsh detergent or chemical to clean your pearl jewellery, it will lose shine.
- Avoid using perfume or body spray after wearing jewellery.
- Keep your jewellery separately from each other like never keep silver jewellery with gold, or gold with artificial.
- Always remove your jewellery before going to bath.
- Do not forget to remove your jewellery before washing cloths and dishes.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner to clean your jewellery, use soft cloth or sponge.
- Better to keep your jewellery wrapped in tissue and cover with plastic bag.