Dark finger joint is a very common issue equally for men and women .Any beautiful ring, nail art or nail-polish shade cannot enhance your hands beauty if your knuckles are dark.
Some main causes of dark joints are low hemoglobin, prolonged sun exposure, lack of skin care, work with harsh chemicals, dead skin cell etc.
Here are some effective and easy home remedies that can solve your problem are:
- Regular exfoliation is necessary to avoid dark joints. Take a scrub and gently massage on your fingers, toes even on elbow. You can also use mixture of lemon juice and sugar but do not forget to moisturize your hands after scrubbing.
- Pour a cap full of shampoo in a tub of lukewarm water (anti dandruff shampoo is preferable) soak your hands in it. Gently rub with pumice stone. It removes your dead skin and dirt.
- A mixture of 1 tea spoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice can be applied and rub on joints daily for about 10 minutes to get good result in a week.
- Massage with milk cream and leave for 10 minutes, then rub a lemon slice and wash with cold water.
- Papaya is a natural cleanser. Rub its pulp on your fingers. Leave it for few minutes before wash.
- Make a paste with gram flour, raw milk and lemon juice. Massage with the mixture on knuckles. Leave for about 15 minutes. Wash with cold water. Repeat this method daily for about a month, then once in week.