Dandruff is the shading of dead skin cell on your scalp, almost half of the population has this problem. It is the main cause of hair fall. Sometimes it has become embracing too but good thing is that dandruff can be control and cure. Mild cases can be control by anti dandruff shampoo while other cases take some time, and if not cure by remedies so must visit a dermatologist.
Some things to remember:
- Keep your hairs clean but remember excessive shampoo can cause more dandruff because of harsh chemicals.
- Brushing hairs is very important .it improves blood circulation at scalp.
- If you use anti dandruff shampoo, leave it for at least 5 minutes then wash.
- Stress may also cause dandruff.
- Eat healthy. The more you nourish the plant more it grows well, in the same manner your healthy diet will look on your hairs and skin.
Now here are some quick, easy and cheap homeremedies to cure dandruff.
- Take equal amount of warm water and vinegar. Mix them and pour at your head. Massage gently with pores for some minutes then wash only with water. Shampoo you hairs after 8 to 10 hours, do it once a week.
- Mash a banana with 2 cups vinegar. Mix it till it becomes a smooth paste. Apply on scalp and hairs leave for 20 minutes to 1 hour. Repeat this daily for a week, after that only ones a week till you completely get rid of dandruff.
- Take at least 2 fist of neem leaves and 4-5 cups of warm water. Make paste and apply on scalp. Leave for an hour and wash. Repeat it twice a week
- Make a fine powder of 2 ASPIRIN tablets. Mix it in your normal shampoo and apply in hairs. make sure to leave it in hairs for 2 minutes before rinse completely
- Take 2 tb.spoon lemon juice and massage it your scalp. Then add a tea spoon lemon juice in a cup of warm water and rinse your hairs with this, repeat daily until you need it.
- Apply aloe vera gel on scalp before 15 minutes of washing your hairs. Then wash with shampoo normally
- Make a habit of massage your hairs with oil before washing them. You can use any baby oil, olive oil, coconut oil and tea tree oil. Let it do its job for 15 mins then wash your hairs properly
- Soak 2 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds in half-cup water over night. In morning make a fine paste and apply on hairs. Leave for 35 to 40 min then wash with water or any mild shampoo.