For Fair and fresh Skin
- Take a potato, cut it into two pieces, grind one piece and spread on a cloth. Apply it on your face at night then wash your face in the morning with fresh water.
- Take a spoon of lemon juice mix it with a spoon of rose water and few drops of glycerin. Apply it on your face for 15 minutes and then wash your face with fresh water. You can also use it on your hands and foot.
- Take some chickpeas pulse, put them into water for whole night, after becoming soft, grind it and mix with some fresh milk then apply it on your face for 20 minutes. Rinse with fresh water.
- Take some almonds, pinch of turmeric and 3 to 4 spoons of rice. Grind all of them and mix with fresh milk. Apply this mask on your face for 20 minutes. Rinse with fresh water.
- Take carrot juice in winter season. This will help your skin to make fresh and fair.
- Yogurt and milk both r skin lightening agents. Apply yogurt on your face for 15 minutes and wash off. Clean your face with fresh milk with the help of cotton.
- Use aloe vera gel about 2 to 3 times a day. After becoming dry wash it with fresh water.
- Make a paste of 2 tbsp of fuller’s earth (multani mitti), 1 tbsp sandalwood powder and one tomato juice. Apply this mask on your skin and wash after dry.
For Acne Skin
- Take some mint leaves and boiled them with water. Drink one glass daily to get rid of acne.
- Make a paste with neem leaves and water. Apply on your face for 15 minutes. It will help to remove acne.
- Make a paste of vinegar and ground seeds of black cumin. Apply for 20 minutes to prevent acne.
- Use sandalwood with rose water on acne skin.
- Make a paste with fuller’s earth (multani mitti) , honey, lemon juice and rose water. Apply it on your face. After dry wash your face with water.
- Make a paste of Fuller’s earth (multani mitti) with carrot pulp and few drops of olive oil. This will help to reduce pigmentation on your face.
- Make a paste with 2 tbsp multani mitti, 1 tbsp neem powder, 2 tbsp rose water and 1 tbsp lemon juice. Apply on your face and wash after dry.
Some useful Tips to keep your skin healthy and fresh
- Drink 8 to 12 glasses of water daily.
- Avoid spicy and oily foods.
- Use a good face wash instead of soap on your face.
- Always use quality cosmetic products for makeup.
- Wash your face about 2 to 3 times in a day.
- Keep your towel separate.
- Try to clean your face daily with the help of fresh milk and cotton.
- Use hat, umbrella or scarf on your face while going outside in the sun.
- Must use salad with your lunch or dinner.
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables.